Baby massage offers a wide range of benefits for baby and their new mums and dads. The greatest of these is, of course, developing the bond and communication between parent and baby. Here are some of the other documented benefits:
- Helps baby’s growth and development, through touch integrating their understanding of what their body is and where it is in space.
- Promotes relaxation and calmness with your baby.
- Helps with abdominal discomfort, assists in relieving constipation, trapped wind, and a special colic routine if this is a problem.
- Aids digestion, balances respiratory system, strengthens the immune system.
- Can help relieve nasal congestion and teething pain.
If you feel that you and your baby could benefit from some of this then a baby massage class is right for you. There are classes in Ranelagh, Clonskeagh and Dublin 15. Check out our calendar and see you there.