Baby Massage offers many benefits for parents of new babies. Here are some of the reasons that EurekaHydrotherapy are offering baby massage to mums and dads of new babies:
- Focuses on and strengthens the bond between you and your baby
- Gives you confidence in massaging and handling your baby and plenty of games and songs to sing while moving your baby
- Helps you recognise your baby’s own individual cues, likes/dislikes, verbal and non verbal communication signals
- Provides quality one-on-one time for you to enjoy with your baby and Daddy too. I really encourage Dads to come along to class as their ‘special thing’ to do with baby, it’s a long time ‘til the football pitch beckons!
- Great opportunity to meet other mums and dads in the area, there’s a chance for chat and discussion at the end of every class.
- Baby Massage is also recommended for postnatal depression. It supports the bonding process and has been shown to decrease stress hormones in both Mum and baby.
If you would like to come along to a class in either Ranelagh, Clonskeagh or Dublin 15 please sign up today and see you at the next session.