Check out calendar and information below to find out more about upcoming classes.
Use the blue “All Event Categories” drop down box above the calendar to choose either Antenatal Aqua or Baby Massage to see those upcoming classes only.
Classes run for 60 minutes. Water confidence is necessary, but swimming skills are not.
The Antenatal Aqua class starts with a warm up and progresses through:
- arm strengthening exercises;
- cardio exercises;
- trunk and pelvic mobility/strengthening exercise;
- stamina building exercises;
- both Pilates and Yoga inspired stretching/core strengthening.
- Finishing with birth preparation/relaxation and pelvic floor exercises.
At the end of your 60 minutes, we aim to have you feeling:
- Supple, strong and fit,
- Pleasantly tired ready for a good nights sleep,
- Happy and confident with your body and its ability to carry your baby
- Tremendously positive about the birth to come.
You can exercise as energetically or lightly as you wish, picking your own intensity while joints are always supported and cushioned by the water. We use a variety of floats, noodles and aqua-dumbells, all equipment is provided.
You will meet other mums to be and time for chat is always included!
You will have the benefit of an experienced physiotherapist to guide you and answer any questions you may have
Check out the calendar above to find a class at a time and location that suits you. See you poolside!